Do you code in these puzzles from scratch? Or are they purchased from a third party?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afterburner
    Premium Member
    • Jun 2022
    • 11

    #1

    Do you code in these puzzles from scratch? Or are they purchased from a third party?

    I ask because, if you code them in yourself from scratch, I have a puzzle idea that would fit very well on this website.
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Apr 2007
    • 874

    #2
    Puzzle Baron is mostly just me - I do partner with another fella for mobile app development, but the rest is just me. Happy to hear your idea though - puzzlebaron @ gmail.com
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

    Comment

    • Afterburner
      Premium Member
      • Jun 2022
      • 11

      #3
      I sent you an email. Just letting you know here in case your spam filter eats it.

      Comment

      Working...