Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

putting together a 1000 piece puzzle. Anyone have tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• putting together a 1000 piece puzzle. Anyone have tips?

Recently i just started putting together a 1000 piece Star Wars puzzle. I did the border first to get that out of the way. Now come s the long fun part of the rest of the puzzle pieces to put together.

anyone have tips on how to deal with a 1000 piece puzzle?

Sort the puzzle from up down side and side then start with the out lines the work on the middle plus make sure to take breaks when you take breaks your mind will be ready to get back to it and work harded plus have fun ;(

Comment

Originally posted by urrutiap View Post
      Recently i just started putting together a 1000 piece Star Wars puzzle. I did the border first to get that out of the way. Now come s the long fun part of the rest of the puzzle pieces to put together.

anyone have tips on how to deal with a 1000 piece puzzle?
      Have fun but get the work done

Comment

Hello! You can separate the pieces by color. I've done this a lot and it really helps. Put together each group of pieces, if that makes sense. Haha! If that doesnt, you can DM me and I'll gladly clarify. Have a great day, and good luck on your puzzle!

Comment

Of course, I don't have much experience assembling puzzles. But I have heard of several nuances. One tip, when assembling any number of puzzles, that is, regardless of either 100 or 1000 jigsaw puzzles. Pull them out of the pack on the table with your fingers only, and not with your whole hand so that the grease in your palm is not transferred to the picture of the puzzle, and he did not get dirty. I know this method, I remember, but I do not always remember it during the game. More importantly, put it in a container so as not to lose, if one is lost will not work beautifully.
          Last edited by joseprobe; 11-04-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I am a puzzle addict. Most of my 1000 pieces are from https://jigsawdepot.com/, and because of that, their pieces are similar. Still, I hope it helps. First, Flip all pieces upwards. Then, Find all the edge pieces. Constructing your border gives you a defined space that you'll work inside as you build. Of course, this strategy only works for standard jigsaw puzzles with edges. Try to sort them by color. This way, you can tell the difference between different shades or areas of the puzzle by what color you see on the pieces. Don't forget to pay close attention to the shape.

Comment

Working...
            X