What am I missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I missing?

I have completed this puzzle, however it is still saying I need to place two more lazers. Granted, I am new to playing these, but for the life of me, I can't find an error. Can you help with where I went wrong?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by blo68; 07-03-2023, 04:41 PM.

Very strange - I've tested this puzzle just now and it looks like there's a square in the puzzle that should be BLACK - but somehow you managed to place a laser light in it. That throws off the entire logic of the puzzle, and allows your solution to be true.

Sorry about that! Really no idea how it could have rendered improperly for you.

Here's the puzzle when it is rendered properly:

lasergrid.jpg
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks for the response so quickly. I cleared errors several times and always had the same solution as I showed. So just a weird glitch. Unfortunately, when making the forum post, I left the puzzle. Is there a way to go back and redo it to see if the black square is now there?

Comment

Yes, you should be able to access it via:
        Lasergrid Puzzles | Recent Games (puzzlebaron.com)

Let me know what you find!
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Okay, thanks, I did not know we could retry puzzles. Anyways, I clicked on the black square and it allowed me to put a lazer and then for sh$t & giggles, I clicked on another black square and another..... it let me put a lazer in all of them! Picture uploaded.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Sorry to post again... I thought you might want to know.... I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet S7, model SM-T733. However, I did check on my pc and there was NOT this behavior.

Comment

Aha! Very good to know - looks like I need to do some bug testing on mobile tablets. Which browser are you using on your Samsung?

Comment

I am using Chrome, and just an FYI. I checked, I can place a lazer in EVERY square, even the ones with numbers. The lazer shows with that particular number in the middle. Thanks for such a timely response. Good luck fixing this.

Comment

Hi blo -

Can you try a new puzzle on your Samsung device now and let me know if this issue is fixed for you now?

Comment

Wow, that was quick! It is indead fixed!

Comment

Brilliant - thank you so much for reporting this issue, and for helping me narrow down the root cause. It should be fixed now for all mobile devices.

As a thank you for your help, I've upped your account to premium status free of charge for 3 months. You'll see no more ads as long as you remain logged into your account.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Comment

Awe! Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                        X