Custom Grid Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Grid Icons

Hi! The custom grid icons change from the default setting whenever I play 4x7 Challenging puzzles. I would like the default setting to stick. Can anyone help with this? I went to the main Settings page where I checked the box for the default setting, yet still whenever I play 4x7 Challenging puzzles, it reverts from default with "x" and dots to pale squares with green squares. I would appreciate help on this issue! Thank you very much.

Deblu, I haven't had this problem lately, and it sounds like a glitch. It's just weird that nobody else has added to this thread to say they're also having this problem.

My browser is set to clear all cookies & cache, yet every time I log back in my settings stay put. So I have no idea how to help. Hopefully the mods will get back to you soon.

Comment

Hi Ella! I'm so sorry you are having this problem, too! It is becoming humorous to me because I never know which icons will be appearing. Yet, it's also rather frustrating. I'm so glad you commented; otherwise, I would have thought it was something to do with my computer. Sorry to hear, but glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this rather bewildering problem. I hope they will fix the glitch soon!

Comment

Working...
      X