puzzle error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puzzle error

no idea which logic puzzle this but it was about crosswords. the clues don't match the answers. i left two clues that don't match the answer active and hit clear answers after randomly checking a few boxes so you can see that the puzzle accepts the wrong answer as correct. it previously showed Blanca & 26 Down and 3rd & 20 Across as incorrect.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That puzzle theme is a little tricky because you're actually supposed to mark which clue the people got wrong as the positive relationship. So the clues that say so-and-so got the right answer for such-and-such clue are actually the reverse of what you would expect, in that you're supposed to place an X there, not an O. The first time I came across that theme I was very much in a WTF frame of mind until I went back to read the puzzle description, which explains it. I still feel it was kind of a rude reversal for the puzzle designer to play.

Comment

Originally posted by nokk View Post
      no idea which logic puzzle this but it was about crosswords. the clues don't match the answers. i left two clues that don't match the answer active and hit clear answers after randomly checking a few boxes so you can see that the puzzle accepts the wrong answer as correct. it previously showed Blanca & 26 Down and 3rd & 20 Across as incorrect.
      Oh, I had the same
      I thought it is some kind of glitch

Comment

Working...
      X