Monthly competitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly competitions

You know, I like the monthly competitions better that the all time records because in the all time records, the people with a longer lasting account can get into the all time records easier than people like me, I only have had my account since November.

For instance, I am in the 20s and teens in the monthly competitions, but am several million points behind the last place in the all time records.

Originally posted by bb3x View Post
    You know, I like the monthly competitions better that the all time records because in the all time records, the people with a longer lasting account can get into the all time records easier than people like me, I only have had my account since November.

For instance, I am in the 20s and teens in the monthly competitions, but am several million points behind the last place in the all time records.
    I also like the top 100 places idea.

Comment

This is very true and i hate how they do it it isn't fair because i beat a record and my sis check the puzzle to see if i was in first but i was in last place and i was so MAD i just made a new account and forgot my own one lol so this my new account
      Last edited by PandaGirl1859; 02-02-2021, 03:03 PM. Reason: i wanted a new emoji

Comment

PandaGirl1859 I totally agree.
        Last edited by bb3x; 02-02-2021, 03:17 PM. Reason: I took out the emoji

Comment

Maybe they could have a yearly tally as well.

Comment

Originally posted by losmond View Post
            Maybe they could have a yearly tally as well.
            hmm. I didn't think of that. It would be good though.

Comment

for me, I am usually pushed back a place or two, because I usually stop solving at 5:00.

Comment

however, on the weekend I take a break.

Comment

this month I am also hoping to get a trophy.

Comment

20th place or better would be good.

Comment

bb3x i know right they never make anything fair if i was here scene it Puzzle baron started then maybe just maybe it would grade me correctly i mean they made some poor decisions in this online app

Comment

Working...
                      X