Tempting Temp Work - Stuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempting Temp Work - Stuck!

I’ve made it almost to the end of the book, and now I’m totally stuck on Tempting Temp Work - #196. I feel like I must be missing something obvious…
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

For me, the next "circle" was getting Devon's wpm. You can eliminate some possibilities by revisiting clue #1 (see the link below, in particular slide #4, for how to use that clue:
    https://logic.puzzlebaron.com/how-to...unaligned-pair ) and similarly clue #6.

Once you get Devon's wpm, that should hopefully "unblock" the puzzle for you.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I’m stuck on 196 as well. I can’t figure it out even with this tip. In the example through the link, there is a definite answer that can be switched out, blue equals $55 which is not the case for where I’m at in this puzzle. I am at the exact same spot as the photo above, and cannot for the life of me figure out my next move. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Ten10Four4 View Post
          I’m stuck on 196 as well. I can’t figure it out even with this tip. In the example through the link, there is a definite answer that can be switched out, blue equals $55 which is not the case for where I’m at in this puzzle. I am at the exact same spot as the photo above, and cannot for the life of me figure out my next move. Any other suggestions?
          Check the example through the link again, but make sure you progress to slide #4 and slide #5. It doesn't rely on blue being swapped out.

Comment

Working...
          X