Neiman Marcus ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neiman Marcus ad

We've had several reports of a Neiman Marcus ad "taking over" the gameplay page and making it impossible to solve. Unfortunately I've not yet been able to replicate this ad on my own systems - if you happen to see it happen while playing I would greatly appreciate it if you could email a full-size screenshot of exactly what you're seeing to admin@puzzlebaron.com, or just post it to this thread. This will help a great deal in tracking down the source of the ad and removing it from the rotation.

Thank you!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

I didn't get a screenshot, but I had three (3) similar interruptions earlier this week, and none were from Neiman Marcus. Two (2) ads were from McAfee, and the last one - I can't recall.
    If it's any help, I was using the Google Chrome browser that was fully updated.

Comment

Thank you! We've tracked down both the McAfee and the Neiman Marcus ad problems and removed them. We're trying out some new ad networks this month and still fine-tuning things.

If you ever see an ad interfere with gameplay in any way whatsoever please let me know.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Neiman Marcus' ad completely disrupted my game play; off to see if there is another Logic Puzzles game setup somewhere else. Couldn't even get halfway through the game. Doggoned ad popped up every 10-15 seconds and completely obscured the clues and grid. If I were ever inclined to buy something from that company, I definitely will not even peruse their wares now

Comment

Hi Mary -

Very sorry about that - our ad network assured us this Neiman Marcus ad had been removed, but clearly that wasn't the case. I've upgraded your account to premium status free of charge through May 14 - that should solve the problem for you immediately by removing all advertising while you remain logged in to your account. In the meantime I will have another stern conversation with our ad manager to get this properly resolved.

Comment

Working...
          X