Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic Puzzle Book Volume 1 - Stuck on Island Cruise

Hello!
    I need help with the Island Cruise puzzle in the 2010 volume 1 book (page 138). So, I saw the admin made an edit on a previous thread to add “but not on July 14th” to clue 6. However, this causes me to get stuck because it makes it seem like snorkeling is not on July 14th and I know the 6:00pm is not on the 14th either because that is 12pm. Am I missing something?
    Thank you!

This is where I’m stuck
    Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps I'm missing something, but putting snorkeling on June 8 seems to result in no single solution, whereas if it is on June 14 despite the admin comment, a unique solution follows quite readily with it on Ephrata, vol-pull-11 and zip-8-ish rounding out what you had. Putting snorkeling on the 8th sorts out vol-pull-14 and zip-11 and eph-10:30 but from there I don't see anything to indicate which things go together.

Comment

I think you are probably right. I am guessing the admin’s edit to this clue was incorrect, as it just doesn’t make sense for the rest of the puzzle. Thank you for your help!

Comment

I had the exact same problem with this one and just noticed the admin's correction for it today, before seeing this post. I've suggested to the admin the edit should probably read "(but not on June 8)" as it contradicts the puzzle's answer and leads to an unsolveable situation IMHO.

Comment

Working...
          X