monthly results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monthly results

despite clicking on links I cannot view the results of each monthly competition, for last month or any previous month, do other players have this problem?

No, not really. Maybe it is an internet problem

Comment

Thanks
      I can view all my own stats no problem, just not the monthly list to show how other folks fared. Guess it could be a firewall or something but I used to be able to see the stats so....

Comment

I'm not able to see the results either, nor can I view other players' scorecards anymore, where their win/loss, average times, etc. are recorded. I guess it could be a security feature of some kind, although I had assumed it was a minor bug.

Comment

Hi there, the fact that neither you nor I can see these results but that Bruce W seems able to does suggest a firewall issue to me but maybe something the management could investigate and advise accordingly...?

Comment

Can you let me know if this is now fixed for you?
            If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Hi Admin, I just checked and still no joy...

Comment

Ok thanks - can you please describe exactly what urls you are clicking on and what the result is? Is it a page not found, an error message, etc. also please provide browser and OS. You can email screenshots to puzzlebaron@gmail.com as well. Definitely want to track this down but the site seems ok to me here on multiple platforms/usernames.

Thanks!
                If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

when I go through high scores and click on previous month it brings up a totally blank page and the same for all other previous months. There is no error message, it just feels like being locked out of the information.

Comment

What browser and operating system are you using?

Do any of the following three links work for you?

1. https://logic.puzzlebaron.com/pastre...php?m=8&y=2022
                    2. https://logic.puzzlebaron.com/result...m=8&y=2022&c=1
                    3. https://logic.puzzlebaron.com/profile.php?u=220997

Comment

In my case, the first link does not work but the other two do. Furthermore, after clicking the third link it seems like everyone's profiles work again, when up to this morning every attempt just led me back to my own profile. Very curious!
                      I'm on a Windows machine with a Chrome browser.

Comment

We did happen to have an SSL certificate expire today and I'm wondering if that might at all be related. This issue has just now been fixed, a few moments ago. Is there any chance the "past results" page might be working for you now?

Comment

Yes, that link seems to work fine.

Comment

Hi Admin

The second link works, but nos 1 & 3 do not

Comment

The stand alone link you sent later does not work for me

Comment

Working...
                              X