Scroll the clues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll the clues

I wish the clues scrolled so I could keep the font large and see the bottom clues and the grid at the same time.
    Getting old and like the large font for easier reading.

Dude! richet that is an awesome sugggestion! Am also small character challenged and yeah, being able to see the clues without losing the puzzle view would be so helpful!

Comment

Agree wholeheartedly! I also like having the clues I'm focusing on and the entire grid both in view, especially when I'm on my smaller dell laptop and there's a larger list of clues

Comment

This is a huge problem for me too. I've tried everything, and as screens get smaller (at least in my life), the only thing I really want a big screen on my computer for is to play these games. But as it is, I just scroll a lot and hope to remember. But that's not a great strategy and doesn't often work.

Comment

Great suggestion! Admin, are you there?

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion! We added the "Used Clues" functionality (i.e. clicking on a clue that has no more useful information moves it to the bottom of the list, to keep all "active" clues at the top near the grid) for this reason, so I'm just wondering - are you using that functionality now and still find that a scroll is necessary?

If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I always remove the clues I'm done with, and keep my browser zoomed out (showing 90% of original size).
              Even then, a scrolling function would be super useful, especially on the 4x7 puzzles that have a lot of clues.

Comment

Added an optional scroll function to the clue box now. Click "Scroll" to have clues in a smaller-height box that is scrollable, or "Show All" to have all clues visible at once in a taller box. Your preference should be saved and remembered in future puzzles once you make a choice, and you can change the option at any time. Let me know if this helps.
                If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks for listening. I do use 'used clues' that helps a lot near the end but not early. I saw the scroll clues in the game. I will try tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Oh wow, thanks, Admin - this is great! I really do think this will help a lot once I get used to it.
                      Seriously a TON of thanks!

Comment

Being able to scroll through the clues makes a massive difference, so much easier. Many thanks

Comment

Thanks for clue scrolling. I LIKE THIS A LOT!!!
                          zoomed the screen and could easily read clues and click the correct box.
                          Great for bad eyes and and large hands on a touch screen.

Comment

This makes it SO much easier. The only way I could deal with longer clues before was put most of the others in the "used clues" category until I could read all of it and have the full grid at the same time. Then finish the long clue and put them all back.

Comment

Belated thanks for the "scroll clues" function! For some reason, I did not notice it until today. So much easier on my eyes and my brain. Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X