New additions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New additions?

I’ve recently been obsessed with logic grid puzzles. I like the larger ones and always do 4x7 challenging ones here. This site has by far the best user interface of any site or app I’ve tried. I’m on an iPhone. But I’ve done all of the ones on here. Often multiple times. Are there new ones added regularly? I can do some multiple times if it’s been a while but often find myself generating a new puzzle over and over until I get one I’m willing to do again. If there’s a way to add new ones here or access others anywhere else I’d love to know! Thank you!

We update the site with new puzzles periodically - I don't have an ETA on the next batch but will post more here when they're close to being ready.

Also - be sure you're not confusing "stories" with individual puzzles. We have a limited number of several hundred different background stories but many tens of thousands of unique puzzles which use and reuse those same stories, simply because it would be nearly impossible to write 50,000+ different stories. Though the stories and names may be repeated rest assured that only a tiny percentage of players ever actually play ALL the puzzles on our site, as it would take many, many years of continuous play to get through that many puzzles.

Thanks for playing!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thank you! I guess I do see the same categories and names and think I’ve done them before. I never remember the results so it’s not even a big deal to redo them but it is so weirdly nice when I come across a
      brand new set of categories and options which I guess would be the stories. This UI really is miles better than any others esp on a phone. It’s just not possible to zoom in and scroll around so easily on others like it is here. Thanks for the response and efforts and I’ll keep looking for more!

Comment

Some new puzzles will definitely be welcome as many of them date back to 2014/2016.

Comment

Even if new themes aren't developed, simply having new puzzles would be great.

I tried to count the number of themes once, and I think I figured out that there were about 100 different themes. If we could get a few more of those also, it would be spectacular!

Comment

I'd love to see an even more challenging level, too!

Comment

If it's hard to come up with new "stories" I am sure some of the users here would be happy to freely contribute their ideas!

Comment

Believe it or not, I'm new to the Puzzle Baron site; although I've been doing logic grid puzzles for over 50 years, at least. I prefer to work with puzzle books or printable versions, probably because the Internet as we now know it didn't exist when I first began doing logic puzzles. I've always found them to be mentally relaxing and highly enjoyable to my brain :-) . I'm now retired, and enjoy them as much today as when I first discovered their existence. It's especially important to me now, as I grow older, to keep my mind stimulated and challenged.

I, too, would definitely be willing to share my ideas for themes and other ideas in order to keep the ongoing flow of new puzzles fresh and available. I'm happy to have found Puzzle Baron and the other logic puzzle sites I frequent. Keep up the good work, Puzzle Baron; and have fun, my fellow logic puzzle friends!

Comment

Working...
                X