Multiple greater/less clues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple greater/less clues

I am getting better at these logic puzzles slowly. But there are times I just get stuck. And they always seem to revolve around these "multiple greater/less than clues". I just can't seem to figure them out. Even when given the hint I still don't know what they are talking about and how I can figure them out before needing the clue. What am I missing?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

In this case, look at the phrase "1 spot before" - dance badge was awarded 1 spot before Felicia, but Elaine was awarded 1 spot before Isobel. Since Felicia does not equal Isobel, Elaine does not equal dance.

Comment

Here is another version of the same question that stumped me yet again. And I still don't see it.
      Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 10.19.35 AM.png

Comment

Ballantines charges 12 cents more than the Deer Isle station. Fuel Stop charges 12 cents more than Kwik Mart. Since Ballentines and Fuel Stop are different locations, Kwik Mart and the Deer Isle station must be different locations. See?

Comment

I do see it now, but only after you point it out each time. Not sure why my brain can do all of these other logical calculations but on this, it just says "no clue". Thank you again.

Comment

Hang in there! You'll get it! Don't be too hard on yourself. Try using the notes tab - right now the point is not solving the puzzle as fast as possible, but learning to see the relationships and not make guesses. Sometimes the "extra words" in between relevant clues can distract us. By making notes of only the needed information the answer can be easier to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Vbahole22 View Post
              I do see it now, but only after you point it out each time. Not sure why my brain can do all of these other logical calculations but on this, it just says "no clue". Thank you again.
              It's been one of the harder things for my brain to pick up on as well. Go through the clues and pick out any that mention more or less, then see if any of the same entities are mentioned in them and try to see how they relate.

Comment

Working...
              X