Welcome to the new site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the new site!

We launched our Numberlinks site today (December 5th, 2019). If you notice any issues or bugs, or have any questions at all about the new game, please post them here.

You can reach the new site at https://numberlinks.puzzlebaron.com

Thanks as always for playing!

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Is there a way to find out the number of 9x9 boards on which I currently hold the fastest solve time?

Comment

Can Numberlinks be played on an iPad 2? The puzzle will come up, but then it doesn't respond to touch so no paths can be drawn

Comment

Is there a way to find out the number of 9x9 boards on which I currently hold the fastest solve time?

Not currently... the number of records right now will be incredibly large anyway because all of the games are brand new, and just about every successful solve will be a "new record" for a while.

Can Numberlinks be played on an iPad 2? The puzzle will come up, but then it doesn't respond to touch so no paths can be drawn

Hmm.... I don't have an iPad 2 but the game is designed to work on tablets (in fact I think its most fun to play on a tablet vs. a mouse). I'm not sure what would be different with iPad 2 vs the more modern iPads, but it sounds like Javascript may be disabled. See if you can change your browser settings to enable javascript and that might fix it.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

finish game but won't mark as solved??

Comment

Hi Stacey -

What browser and operating system are you using?

Comment

Hey Admin,
              Thanks for the new site! I've been having a grand time.
              - All Best

Comment

I can't play numberlinks tonight because ads cover half the board on my Android.

Comment

Hi Bocci -

If you can email a screenshot of what you're seeing to puzzlebaron@gmail.com I will see if I can get this ad removed. Thanks!

Comment

so glad that we have you..
                    greetings from Turkiye!

Comment

Hi,

I would love to be able to see the number of records held by users and by grid size - the request is probably more relevant now than it was in 2019 - I think that's the goal a lot of users are trying to reach rather than the current "points" system, and would encourage the top performers to try and up each other.

Comment

This wont even work... I cant even do any of them because it dose not work I thought that i could do this like my teacher said but nothing on this site works

Comment

Working...
                        X