Any way to go to a specific puzzle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to go to a specific puzzle?

If i want to improve my skills on any specific puzzle, is there any way to repeat them or call them up by a number? Is there any way to verify if i've actually posted a comment or not? There seems to be no way to access older puzzles to find these things out! thanks

You can only access puzzles that you left unsolved, and even then it's for a matter of hours. But if you keep playing, you will probably see the same puzzle eventually. NOT at your choosing.

Comment

Originally posted by oddcouple View Post
      You can only access puzzles that you left unsolved, and even then it's for a matter of hours. But if you keep playing, you will probably see the same puzzle eventually. NOT at your choosing.
      thanks! The problem with that is that can take so many puzzles and a lot of time to achieve this! This is most unfortunate!

Comment

Good for patience, and in the meantime have fun solving!

Comment

Originally posted by oddcouple View Post
          Good for patience, and in the meantime have fun solving!
          If what you say is true, oddcouple, then why do some ppl refer to puzzles by numbers, like puzzle #15,100? I've seen that before, but i've never seen any number assignments to puzzles???? i also see ppl multiply commenting on puzzles they've done 5 or 6 times! How are they able to return to those puzzles so often? Lots of unanswered issues here...

Comment

The puzzle numbers show up when you look at your recent completed games. No one can choose which puzzle they will play, but frequent players will recognize puzzles as they play them again.

Comment

Working...
            X