Replaying Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaying Levels

I have been playing the 8x8 extensively lately and have noticed a significant amount of replayed puzzles with a pre-existing score which I understand. However, I have been replaying so much because when I was starting I was indiscriminate about skipping but would prefer a 100% rate now. I have been stuck at 60 failed puzzles for the last 500 or so rounds without a single replayed round increasing the success quantity. While it is possible, it seems improbable that not one of those would be a failed level. Has anyone else see their completion rate increase after replaying previously skipped levels or am I misunderstanding that statistic?

Your personal scorecard played/solved numbers, as well as completion rate, should continue to update even on puzzles you've already played/skipped before. But the raw number of "failed" puzzles (i.e. played -minus- solved) will never decrease, if that's what you're asking. Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

That was my core question, thanks for clarifying. I am assuming there is a fixed number of puzzles, albeit large. My goal was to play and finish all and receive a 100% rating. I now understand that is not how that metric works.

Comment

Working...
      X