Request for feature on StarBattles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for feature on StarBattles

Currently, you can click and drag your cursor over cells to place dots that mark cells impossible to hold a star. However, if you place a star, continuing to drag the cursor across more cells does nothing.

I request that dragging the cursor across cells after placing a star should still mark those sells with dots. Imagine you double click a cell to place a star, then drag the cursor sideways to eliminate all the other cells in that row. in fact, dragging the cursor should always mark cells with dots, regardless whether you started by placing a dot or a star.

Thanks

I like this idea. Will think on it some more and potentially include in the next update. Thanks!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Automatic marking of all impossible cells after placing a star would be a great effort saving feature.

Comment

Originally posted by pip dip View Post
        Automatic marking of all impossible cells after placing a star would be a great effort saving feature.
        But that kind of makes the difficulty level go down, no? Sometimes I still get stuck by forgetting to simply eliminate all the adjacent squares!

Comment

Maybe make it an optional feature then that can be toggled on and off? Don't count the time for the leaderboard if it's on or add a column to indicate if the feature was used or not.

Comment

Working...
          X