No announcement yet.

Anyone use the "toggle colors" feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use the "toggle colors" feature?

I really enjoy these puzzles and am just curious about other puzzlers’ experience. Does anyone solve the puzzles in black and white? What benefit does it give you?

It's harder, for sure. I've only tried it a couple of times. I suppose if I ever figure out the straight game I might try that for a challenge. Check with me in a year or so.

Comment

Same as Trelligan

Comment

I always ignored it and decided to try it after seeing this yesterday (with the 10x10, 2 stars; as I usually play 12x12 2 stars, but I wanted something easier!). It did take a bit longer but was able to complete. It is a challenge but doable. I prefer with colors though!

Comment

I only added the "black and white" option since that is the way Star Battle puzzles are traditionally displayed, and I figured there'd be some purists out there who'd prefer it that way. But I agree - colors make pattern recognition much easier IMO.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
          X