Arrow off board glitch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow off board glitch.

My laptop cursor is a bit jumpy, and I've noticed that when I'm dragging an arrow and it jumps, it can cause the arrow to go off the board. They can't be dragged back onto the board and have to be fixed with another arrow.

You can see it on the second column from the left in the picture I attached. I had to use the 9 in the top row and break the arrow of the glitchy 7, and then I could solve it like normal.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Interesting - can you let me know what browser and operating system you're using? So far I'm unable to replicate this.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I'm using Brave (based on Chrome) on Windows 10. It's only happened maybe two or three times. I'll keep playing and see if I can give you any more details.

Comment

What about if you click undo? Does that work?

Comment

I'll be sure to try that the next time it happens.

Comment

Happened again at the lower right-hand corner of this grid due to another cursor jump. Clicking undo does fix the problem.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I've also encountered this problem, also on brave on windows 10. In my case because I'm on a mini computer and so have to use a control pad that's like a touchpad/keyboard combination to combine the functions of mouse and keyboard. It can be a bit finicky to use and occasionally jumps like navicular described due to the wheel used to scroll with.

Comment

Thanks navicular and Billiam! I have made some code changes just now which I hope will fix this problem. Please let me know if you continue to experience this issue.
                If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
                X