Errors on some puzzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors on some puzzles

Hi, I have just emailed regarding this and then found I could contact you this way and attach a photo. There are some numbers with insufficient squares so cannot be completed, i.e. 8 has only 7 squares and 14 has only 11! I have noticed this before on other puzzles.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Thanks pingsquitch!

This issue should now be fixed - the game board was originally programmed to handle numbers on the board up to 17, and I mistakenly thought that was sufficient for all boards. But when we added the bonus 20x20 boards there were a handful of games that included black boxes numbered 18. The game board didn't know what to do with this and turned it into two black boxes of 1 and 8, which then threw off the geometry of the rest of the board.

I've added 18 to the game code now and this game - as well as all the other 20x20 boards - should work appropriately. If you try it again via your recent games page it should load properly this time (you'll know it if you see an 18 on the board).

Thanks for catching this!

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
    X