New Records no longer indicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Records no longer indicated

I just played my first game on the new server. I played a board where the best word was worth 20 points, and I found one that was worth 22. There was no indication that this counted as a new record.

It seems that I was not logged in while playing, since the game doesn't show up in my stats. However, I did log in earlier today and was logged in again after refreshing the page, without actually clicking on the "log in" button. I don't know why I was logged out in between.

Comment

Hi Kate -

I haven't been able to replicate that issue but if it happens again please let me know what device/browser you're using and I'll investigate further. I do know that if you login via the forum you should make sure to click "Remember me", otherwise your session will only last (I think) one hour. If you click the "Remember me" option while logging in you should remain logged in for up to one year.

Thanks!
      Stephen
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
      X