New month, no me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New month, no me!

Hello Everyone! As y'all can see, I'm currently logged in. However, I couldn't log in on my other account, justno. It shares the same password as this one, but does not have an email attatched to it. This means I will only be operating one account now. I am also wondering if anyone else experienced this (namely lalatan/thinkbig)

Yes, I had that. (I thought I'd changed my email, but apparently didn't, so my account disappeared.) The admin may be able to get it back for you, but I assume that you'd have to at least provide a different email address to go along with it. (Follow the instructions on the blue box on the main WordTwist page.)
    Last edited by Spike1007; 03-04-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by InsertNameHere View Post
      Hello Everyone! As y'all can see, I'm currently logged in. However, I couldn't log in on my other account, justno. It shares the same password as this one, but does not have an email attatched to it. This means I will only be operating one account now. I am also wondering if anyone else experienced this (namely lalatan/thinkbig)
      No, it didn't happen to me because I saw admin's post before the migration about how each username would require a unique e-mail. I dodged that bullet because Spike posed some pertinent questions to admin. Sorry that happened to you but sounds like there's hope for a recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by InsertNameHere View Post
        Hi - just send an email to puzzlebaron@gmail.com with your non-working username(s) and I can reset those other account passwords for you.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by Spike1007 View Post
          Yes, I had that. (I thought I'd changed my email, but apparently didn't, so my account disappeared.) The admin may be able to get it back for you, but I assume that you'd have to at least provide a different email address to go along with it. (Follow the instructions on the blue box on the main WordTwist page.)
          I must've gotten lucky because when I went to attatch an email to my account after I signed in today, I found it had defaulted to {random string of characters}@unknown.com

Comment

Does this mean that you're back as justno?

I know that unique "real-world" email addresses were required during migration, which is why we each had an identity disappear. Not sure how that works now. Obviously you need a real one to recover your account name or password if you forget, but otherwise, I'm not sure why it would matter.

Comment

Sadly, no it does not. Sorry for the phrasing that led you to that!

Comment

Working...
              X