Hooray for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray for me!

I just broke 600 points (4x4) for the first time. Thank you, thank you! I'm very pleased that I didn't get flustered when I realized what a great board it was. I'm even more impressed with Zolorbowl: I out-worded him/her by 6, but he/she out-scored me by 75. I'm typing like "eat" "eats" "tea", and he/she is typing... I don't even know, "toises" and "salles", or something. We're playing entirely different games.

Yaaaay! Good for you! As for Zol...once I found out what his name meant, I started using it as a word, and it is accepted! Happy Days! and Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations on your new high score! Setting new personal records is always a thrill, and I hope it always will be. As for me, I have managed to atone for my previous oversight. I didn't get as high a score, but I didn't miss that long word THIS time when the board came around. And as far as I can tell, I got every word with a root of "question". Every. One.

YOUR STATS:

Total points: 506 New record!
      Total words: 73 (48 common,6 wide,1 rare,18 ultra rare) New record!
      Best word: UNQUESTIONABLENESSES (42 pts.) New record!
      Longest word: UNQUESTIONABLENESSES (20 letters) New record!

Comment

For those of us who can never hope to attain these impressive scores, but still want to enjoy playing Wordtwist, here's my strategy. I don't type very fast, so that's a problem at the start. So I focus on games where I might have a chance at getting the best or the longest word. I'm happy to say I've managed to rack up quite a few Honorable Mentions, which is great, and every now and again get a better or longer word than some of the top players, also great.

Comment

Working...
        X