Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So FireFox is all jacked up...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It actually didn't even burn. I was boiling pearled barley to have as my "go to" meals for breakfast. It had started boiling and spilled over onto the burner, just enough to distract me to get up and forget there was a game still being played.

Comment

It's nice to know that you weren't burning down your house or anything. (Even there, it could be a hard choice.) I just tend to get distracted & wander off occasionally, which does worry me. I go for a different average (points/word), so if I haven't found anything, I'm OK. I have screwed myself though. Maybe you need an Instant Pot?

Comment

Brisul, with my dyslexia, I read:

Last edited by dannyb; 05-09-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

dannyb, I think the same thing every time I make them

Comment

18 games later and I've only regained 46 points. One game, and I lost 71. Incredible!

...make that 19 and I finally got back over 900
            Last edited by Brisul; 05-11-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Brisul, I thought I was the only left who said "jacked up" and I love pearl barley. It is my "go to" soup...........Kindred Spirits!!!!!!!!

Comment

ganenette, for what it's worth, I DO say "jacked up", but I'm not the one who started this thread. As for the pearled barley, the next time you're in the Springfield, MA area, we can talk philosophy over some pearl barley soup!

Comment

Working...
                X