Some kind of new year's eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some kind of new year's eve

Taking my wife this morning at 6AM for a cardiac catheterization. Either I can't spell the word or it's not in the dictionary. Crossing my fingers. When you get past 70, I figure you're on borrowed time. I'm not playing very well, but I feel I need to play. Ah, well. Que sera, sera.

I hope all goes well for your wife, btw1213. I understand the need to do something. It keeps our minds occupied so we don't dwell too much on what we cannot control. I shall send up a prayer that the doctors will have steady hands and your wife will come through this procedure safely.

P.S. catheterization is spelt correctly.

Comment

I will keep you in my prayers! I wish her luck and a speedy recovery!

Comment

This is Seamonster and my husband Folkslinger. We are so sorry to hear about the health struggles your wife if having. Folkslinger has been through many catheterizations, has come through well, and the recovery time is not as long as we thought. Best of luck.

Comment

We're back -- both of us. Despite the EKGs and other tests, the cardiac catheterization showed no blockages anywhere; the original cardiologist had suggested there were at least several and a three-way or more bypass operation was likely, and that it was possible that the CC itself might result in an emergency surgery. So, that's great news. Now we have to find out what caused the original results, because it is clear there are some heart problems. But we'll take the good news and not worry for now about anything else. "Sufficient unto the day", and all that stuff. Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone. I'm glad I have THIS news to report!

Comment

Great news! That's the way to start the new year!

Comment

That is a very good way to start the new year Glad everything worked out!

Comment

That's great news BTW. Going to be a great New Year for ya'll !!!

Comment

Working...
                X