Slow Response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Response?

Off & on for the last few days, I've seen really slow response times on this site. Anybody else see this, or is it just me?

Very much so. The site has timed out a lot, too. For most of the day, it's not playable.

Comment

I have had the same problem for about 3 or 4 days now.

Comment

Thanks. I guess it's nice to know it's not just me, although that means that I can't fix it. As far as I remember, my problems started on Tuesday. Yesterday, before about 10am MST things were fine, then it was like someone flipped a switch.

Comment

I've noticed it a lot also. Although I thought I had a slow internet problem.

Comment

Same here. It's been a few days now. Takes away any interest in playing. Problem with Wordtwist server...my guess.

Comment

Ditto. Site is very slow.

Comment

Yeah -- it's so bad I often just give up and do something else. What's up with that?

Comment

I'm also relieved to know it's not just me having these issues, for the last 3 days. Yes, so slow that it seems to freeze. Horrific flashbacks to the days of dial-up internet...

Comment

It seems that the main hang up is from the data transfer from pagead2 googlesyndication,com

Comment

Takes forever to load -- if it loads at all.

Comment

Site will lose all the users if this isn't fixed

Comment

Ugh...I only need two more games to qualify for this month too!

Comment

I can still play. However, since I want to keep my average points/word up, I often abandon boards if I don't do well enough. (I assume it's similar for you.) With the delay though I can't count on actually being able to kill the game in time. I just need one more word to qualify.

I did send admin a message. Let's see if that helps.

Comment

Yes, and problem posting this reply too. Don't know if this is related but I've also been getting ads for a while now. Something is definitely up.

Comment

Working...
                              X