Server Issues - Feb 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Issues - Feb 28

I apologize for the server problems the last few days. The issue is taking longer to fix than usual because I am currently out of the country and without reliable wifi, so I've been relying on our server company to fix this for us and response time has not been optimal. What's worse, a change they made in an attempt to fix the original issue then caused an even BIGGER problem which we are now working on cleaning up.

I don't have an ETA yet on when things will be back to normal, but I am focused on getting this fixed ASAP and apologize again for the downtime.

If you notice any strange behavior on the site other than just slow load times please let me know via this thread.

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

I was getting the following msg when I click play:

"Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean"

Comment

There was some weird stuff earlier as others have noted, but now it seems to be back to slow response time.

Thanks for getting on this, or getting the server company on this. Enjoy your trip.

Comment

The slow-down illustrates how addicted I am to the game after a decade or so of depending on it to snap to attention!

Comment

Things seem to back to normal - feels like Christmas! Thanks for getting this problem taken care of!

Comment

I agree, much better. Thanks, Stephen!

Comment

I'm still having issues again today with getting timed out and slow response times. Anybody else?

Comment

I may have spoken too soon again. I'm also seeing intermittent slowness.

Comment

Not as slow as it was before, but still going pretty slow for me.

Comment

Still intermittently slow with occasional timing-out.

Comment

For the record, the site is still really slow.

Comment

I am once again experiencing slow play and games getting timed out.

Comment

Today it's worse than before! Games not loading, timing out!

Comment

fine earlier today; now timeouts & 2: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory

Comment

I just got that exact message.

Comment

Working...
                              X