No announcement yet.

Server Issues - Feb 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site seems to freeze up on me. it gets to loading the game the just spins. other times it says this site can not be reached.

Comment

Briefly, things seemed to be doing better on the site yesterday. Today, however, it's the same old problem with SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW loading times.

Comment

I tried to post earlier, but I could never get that far. Saying the site was slow would be an understatement. Seems okay now, though. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, Stephen. I thought my computer was having a little meltdown.

Comment

Need a new site... this one is SLOOOOOOW all the time

Comment

I've had pretty good luck with response time since about Tuesday. The last couple of times I said that though, it would slow down again. This time I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Comment

For those of you who aren't paying members, you might want to consider getting rid of all the ads by paying the pretty minimal membership cost... it does speed things up.

Comment

Originally posted by mdyak View Post
                  For those of you who aren't paying members, you might want to consider getting rid of all the ads by paying the pretty minimal membership cost... it does speed things up.
                  I was a paying member for a year, and while it does speed things up a little, when things are working as they should the difference is minimal.
                  I cancelled my subscription because I only play sporadically these days.

Comment

Originally posted by crazykate View Post

I was a paying member for a year, and while it does speed things up a little, when things are working as they should the difference is minimal.
                    I cancelled my subscription because I only play sporadically these days.
                    Well then, come back! Play more! It's always fun to see what you come up with, so I (and I'm sure others) miss you when you're not here.

Comment

Working...
                    X