Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to fasteddieb and ThunderRock in the 5x5 avg. score per game comp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to fasteddieb and ThunderRock in the 5x5 avg. score per game comp.

I don't know how you guys do it month in and month out, but it's always impressive. I feel like I get more grey hairs on my head every time I try to keep up with either of you, but it's worth it if it means I'm getting better. Nice work, as always.

Thank you! Great month for you as well Brisul. Your average keeps going up. I think you'll get over 1000 soon which will be exciting!

Comment

Thanks Brisul like fasteddieb said your average is climbing every month. Don't think I will ever catch up to Fast in the 5x5 though. He's in another league. Keep up the good work. What ever happen to Mega ?? Don't see Mega much . Got so used to seeing him at the top of both leader board for such a long time. Also can't count out Master when he decides to play. He's always up top also... Keep up the good work Brisul

Comment

I finished the month of March in 5x5 with a 958 average and still DIDN'T MAKE THE TOP THREE! To get an idea of just how good the top three finishers are in the 5x5 competition for the month of March; the top two scorers had averages so far over 1000 points per game that it stopped calculating after 999.99. Also, the second and third finishers took the 1st and 2nd spots in the 4x4 competition for March.

Comment

Thanks. You had a great month as well. I'm always impressed with those who can switch between 5x5 anx 4x4.

Comment

Originally posted by fasteddieb View Post
            Thanks. You had a great month as well. I'm always impressed with those who can switch between 5x5 anx 4x4.
            It's incredible that they were not only to squeeze in enough games to even compete in the 4x4, but also finish in the top 2. If one of you guys takes the month off, then it's possible for me to make the top 3

Comment

Working...
            X