Wordtwist Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordtwist Videos

Very impressive. Your speed is awesome. Me? I can be running through a "pure" board (no typos, or unaccepted words) closing in on my record score, 12 seconds left 15 points away and then I get a bad case of the "frab-ju-bab" fingers and miss my record by two points.

Comment

You played 2 remarkable games which were also a remarkable coincidence. Well done!!

I noticed you started playing again months ago but not as competitively as before. I suspected you were in training to do even better. I checked your stats for the month and saw that you played 270 games with an average score of 1,042 pts/game!!! I would hazard a guess that hasn't been done before with such a large avg and so many games played.

My wife started playing Wordtwist Boggle in 2012. (She doesn't play anymore.) She said you were her hero then. I showed her your video, your stats for this month and the number of records you held in both 4x4 and 5x5. She says you're still her Boggle hero. As for me, as you know, I think you're the best all-around player ever! WTG MW!!!

Comment

The scores are impressive and the consecutive nature is even more impressive and unusual. For "unusual" scores, I offer the "invisible game" I played a long time ago -- probably five years and perhaps more. In that game, I TIED for the most words, the best word, the most total points, and the longest word. The longest word and best word didn't just tie the mark, they were identical to the previous record holder. So the game was "invisible" -- my name would not appear in any category. I have not played another "invisible" game since, and only once that I can recall did I ever match on three of the four. Since I will never match your speed and overall game mastery, let me ask all users if they have ever played an "invisible" game? I suspect it's extremely unusual.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X