When does it all begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does it all begin

The clock is ticking down on this month...which makes me wonder...does it start and begin for everyone at the exact same moment?

Or is the beginning and end staggered according to time zones?

Does the game clock for Australian players start and end the same moment that it does for those in North America?

How about New York and Los Angeles?

Same time for everyone.
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thus, it's the middle of the night for some, the beginning of the day for others, bedtime for others?

The reason I ask is "same time for everyone could mean everyone starts at midnight precisely in their time zone.

"Same time" could be interpreted that way or as everyone begins at the sound of the starting pistol heard round the world simultaneously.
      Last edited by Naboka; 09-30-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

It all begins one second after midnight in New York City. Somehow, that offends me. So I prefer that it begins one second after midnight in Bangor, Maine. It's the same time, but the mental imagery is nicer. Who knows? Perhaps it's Savannah, Georgia -- a lovely city. NYC is gritty, tough, and far too sardonic for my taste. Miami is too frenetic. Bangor is my speed -- hard-working, sensible, honest, and real.

Comment

It starts at the same time means it starts for us all at the same moment. One second after midnight New York is plus 6 hours for me. So it starts then for me. So it is the starting pistol one.

Comment

I vote Portland, Maine (we have a Portland here too, but I prefer yours).

Comment

Bang!

(Since a message requires at least 10 characters, please ignore this parenthetical intrusion)

Comment

Always thought of New York as vibrant and alive.

Seems as good a start as any.

Comment

Working...
                X