No announcement yet.

Unplayed Boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naboka, I'm only looking at 5x5. Is that where you're seeing the boards in the 40s & 50s? Out of 1000 or so 5x5 boards, I haven't seen anything over the mid 30s.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spike1007;n23871]Naboka, I'm only looking at 5x5. Is that where you're seeing the boards in the 40s & 50s? Out of 1000 or so 5x5 boards, I haven't seen anything over the mid 30s.[/QUOTE

Nah, 4x4. I keep forgetting they're different.

My bad. Don't tell my wife. I'll never live it down.

Maybe when I get up the nerve (or attention span) I'll venture over to the big league of 5x5.

However, I still like the idea of total points available being a standard for the games--goals and all.

Comment

Naboka, I keep forgetting about 4x4. We all live in our own worlds. Anyway, my lips are sealed.

With the uptick in unplayed 4x4 boards, it sounds like something similar is going on there. You're right about boards played 40-50 times there though. I clicked through some (< 20), and saw 3 of them. There must be a different strategy to increase the number of un- & less-played boards. No idea there, but 5x5 might share some of that.

Comment

I'm so glad we're getting some new boards. When the old boards have scores beyond my skill level, it just gets boring and I don't play. I mean I'd like to have 'the best of' something for a little while. So I appreciate the new boards or the recently erased and replayed boards.

Comment

Working...
          X