Server upgrade - 12/12/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server upgrade - 12/12/2020

Just a quick note to let you know that we have moved to a brand new and upgraded server as of 12/12/2020. If you notice anything strange or any bugs please email me at puzzlebaron@gmail.com and I will look into them right away.

Thanks everyone!

Stephen

If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Thank you!

Comment

Stephen--games won't load. Everytime I click on start play I get the error message: We are having problems loading this game. Please try starting a new game.

Hope you can resolve this!

Best,

Russ

Comment

Same as RussDNails said. Tried 4x4 instead and got this message: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on boolean
        Good luck!

Comment

This is the error screen I get on 5x5
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working on this now - apologies for the outage!

UPDATE: I believe the immediate issue is fixed (data table was corrupted). We are working now on the root cause of that problem so there may be a bit of instability while we process that.
            If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Thanks Stephen--just in time for me to go to bed............oddly enough I was able to access the site for a while from an old Linux box..........

Cheers,

Russ

Comment

It works! Thank you very much!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
                  X