• 1514 points in 4x4!!!

Common: 123 25 50 32 12 4
    Wide: 43 16 14 7 5 1
    Rare: 25 3 6 9 5 2
    Ultra Rare: 115 17 31 31 22 14
    Played: 28 times
    High Score: 1514 points by PumpkinEater
    Most Words: 290 words by PumpkinEater

This is why WordTwist doesn't have tournaments!

Another reason to keep your own stats, rather than trying to compete with the other entities.

Comment

This is a cheater, plain and simple. He/she is now averaging almost 500 words per game and over 3000 points per game on the 5 x 5 side. I’ve been here a long time and I know it took some of the top players years of practice to achieve 300+ words/1800 + words per game on the 5 x 5 side................I hope the admin can put an end to this before he/she ruins this month’s competition for all of the honest players here..........

Comment

Wow, 290 words in 3 minutes? That's not possible. That means they are typing in a word in less than 2 sec each. Clearly cheating.

Comment

290 words in three minutes can be done legitimately and has been. There are even videos of Megaword doing it, and doing better than that. Doing in in two minutes without cheating IS also possible, though I don't know that anyone has done it. If you want to know what a cheater would get, some approach 900 words in three minutes and more than 600 words in two. Now THAT'S cheating. World-class typists can't do that. It's not physically possible to exceed the world record for typing speed by 50% or more AND do that while finding legitimate words (including some really obscure ones) in two or three minutes.

Comment

Working...
          X