No announcement yet.

Only getting new games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you're right--I tend to be very rigid and see things in a very linear fashion which probably prevents me from hanging with the true elites on this site! I'm planning on spending some time logged out just staring at boards to see if I can start to develop the abilities you mention........

Comment

Originally posted by floppers View Post
      we are playing the unplayed boards as fast as we can (coz we play 'em all), I'm getting more and more unplayed ones....just give us a lil while...
      You're such a good player, please save some for those of us who are not as skilled.

Comment

I like that they do this every so often. I had stopped coming to this sight as I couldn't find any games in which I could compete. I'll never find a 14 letter word. I'm lucky if I can find one that's 7. Yes, I could play the board w/o any hope of meeting a record, but I've found that to be boring over time. So I'm so excited to be able to create a record and my name will be on someone's new board for at least one game. Its so exciting to see how many games where I currently am the record. I KNOW its short lived as you more skilled players will erase it in a hurry. I wish I could thank management for allowing me this luxury.

Comment

Ditto to all of that...

Comment

Working...
          X