Impossible scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible scores

I just ran across a game that someone won with over 1100 points. I'm sorry, but I don't think this is actually possible in 3 minutes. Does anyone monitor these scores to see if people are cheating or taking advantage of technical issues?

Those of us who have played on this website for years have heard these accusations ad nauseam. Here's what I wrote to 1 of them:
    "You are one of a long line of skeptics who posted on this forum that there's cheating going on when people achieve big scores etc. (I think everyone was skeptical to some degree when we first started playing here.) The person who started this thread was the one before you. He even created a username just for the occasion. I encourage you to read through the thread and watch the videos to be better informed about the game play happening on this website."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf9H...B5rK9F-eIJwQTY

Watch the videos and let us know how he's cheating.
    Last edited by lalatan; 03-26-2021, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icnquitanytime View Post
      I just ran across a game that someone won with over 1100 points. I'm sorry, but I don't think this is actually possible in 3 minutes. Does anyone monitor these scores to see if people are cheating or taking advantage of technical issues?
      I'm not even a very good typist and I've scored over 1200 points in a game once. I actually scored over 1100 once this month.

Comment

I've always played with the mouse. I guess I need to try the typing method. I didn't realize this would work. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by icnquitanytime View Post
          I've always played with the mouse. I guess I need to try the typing method. I didn't realize this would work. Thanks for the tip!
          I'm not a very good typist and only achieve below-average scores while typing. However, I've tried three methods of playing: typing, mouse, and swiping on my phone. I personally achieve my best scores (though still average) with the swing method. I find the mouse the most inconvenient method of the three options I've tried.

Comment

Working...
          X