My Words are scored as I play, BUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Words are scored as I play, BUT...

So, as I type in my words as the clock ticks down, the program scores them. But, when the list of words come up at the end from a previous player, it registers that I hadn't played that word (or several words) at all. Anyone else have this problem? What can I do?

I think I may have seen the same thing. Right at the end of the game, you see several words and type them in as fast as you can. THEN the bell rings and the game ends, so you expect that those words you typed (words the game counted at the time) will be counted in your score, but they're not. But I think something else is happening, because I have never seen my total score go down after the bell rings. I suspect those words are counted, but they don't appear where you think they ought to appear on the list of words played. If you actually typed in words that were thrown away BUT WERE COUNTED BEFORE THE BELL, then your total score would decrease. It would have to decrease. And yet, it never does and never has, at least not for me. I HAVE typed in words after the bell, in that last flurry as the game ended. But those words were never counted and never increased my score; they were too late.

Comment

Working...
    X