Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small changes

Hi Steven,
    first off, I would like to say that I love all the new changes and updates you have made recently. You do an exceptional job of answering questions in a timely manor and pleasing everyone! So thank you for that, it is very appreciated!

I would like to suggest a few changes for the mobile version if possible (I’m not sure if there is a difference between the computer and mobile interface).

When you finish a previously unplayed board, all you see are your words and score. Would it be possible to display the game statistics to at least see how many total words there were on the board and to see how many words were missed? My other question is on the computer, when you click on a game, you see the game statistics along with possible 8 letter words whereas on the mobile gameplay, you don’t see any of that. Is there a way of incorporating that without messing up the board (maybe at the bottom?). Thank you again for everything.

Originally posted by boysmom View Post
    When you finish a previously unplayed board, all you see are your words and score. Would it be possible to display the game statistics to at least see how many total words there were on the board and to see how many words were missed?
    I was wishing for the same thing today after playing a board that I think had the fewest words I've ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by boysmom View Post
      When you finish a previously unplayed board, all you see are your words and score. Would it be possible to display the game statistics to at least see how many total words there were on the board and to see how many words were missed? My other question is on the computer, when you click on a game, you see the game statistics along with possible 8 letter words whereas on the mobile gameplay, you don’t see any of that. Is there a way of incorporating that without messing up the board (maybe at the bottom?). Thank you again for everything.
      I'll see what I can do. Mobile is a bit harder because there is very limited screen space to work with, so some things often have to be left out or cut significantly to make everything fit without the need to scroll. Thanks!
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
      X