No announcement yet.

kgator is a cheater...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmm, because that's a thing....I'm pretty sure that, apart from an emotional intelligence viewpoint, there are no third graders here...maybe the key is to not give them any airtime. I think that one of the greatest advantages here is that trolls get very little satisfaction.

Comment

Probably right, I just felt baited into responding since this person called me out Also didn't want to be mean if it really is a little kid or something!
      Last edited by RussDNails; 05-19-2021, 01:46 AM.

Comment

There are amazing kids out there. One of my kids' friends graduated from college at 14 in computer programming. Tough to get a job. His parents had to form an LLC for him to work for by contract. Also, my kids are amazingly working their way through every route of every computer game that exists.

Comment

I've seen this play before. Someone like kgator gets bounced and then comes back as a "kid" to try to make everyone else look stupid or foolish. But, tell you what, there are some really smart kids out there. If one of them really did beat me I wouldn't feel stupid or foolish. I'd feel honored, and so would all of the really good players. So, the play to make everyone else look stupid or foolish only works for someone as mentally crippled as kgator and only for him. Actual smart kids will do wonderful things. Creeps like kgator get to feeling good when they think they've put something over on their betters. They have no actual achievements and never will have any. That's why they do what they do. And it bothers the holy heck out of them when someone fingers them and laughs at their mental and moral defects. That's why I posted this. A really smart kid will read this and learn just what kind of low-life scum exists in the world. They'll be better for it and it won't hurt them but help them. And kgator? Ah, he'll pace and swear and want to kill. He needs to see a qualified mental health professional, and he won't. Until he has no choice. Let's hope that day comes soon.

Comment

For what it's worth, I believe queenblackstar / Chassity to be a real 3rd grader. She's posted to other threads, including a picture. I think it's just her bad luck that she called RussD out in the kgator thread.

Comment

The reason I don't think that it's a third grader is the syntax, it reads more like someone pretending to be a third grader, than actually being a third grader. The words like "no vs. know", don't carry, it's not an accepted form of sms language for a start. If you consider the grasp of language you need to perform here, even at an average level, it becomes even more improbable.

As a teacher, by vocation, I agree with bwt, smart kids do wonderful things. Smart kids are rarely smart *****, and there are waaay more entertaining/stimulating/(insert superlative here) things to do on the internet, which they know about. I'm pretty sure that you guys will relate, because I'm thinking you were all once smart kids.

Comment

This will be my final post on this thread since I'd much rather spend my time here playing than speculating on a person's motives or identity.

The more I think about it, I think floppers and bwt123 are correct. It seems like too much of a coincidence that I was the person to report "kgator"s actions to the admin through this post and then all of a sudden someone shows up on the thread saying "I want to go against RussDNails"..........I have a soft heart, saw the post and my first thought was, aww, how cute that a third-grader wants to play against me........I agree, the syntax in the post is just off, even a first-grader should grasp "know" vs "no." It's more than likely "kgator" and "Chassity" are the same person, even the name "queenblackstar" doesn't seem like something a third grader would use as a screen name............

The most interesting plot twist would be if kgator and queenblackstar really are the same person, really are a third-grader, and really did write an intricate Boggle solving program

Comment

Or maybe an AI toying with us

Comment

RDN/bwt..., the "3rd grader" has an eerily similar MO to a bot/troll that used to regularly infiltrate and demonize 'Boggle Bash' players and games (actually there were 2 players; or rather 1 appearing to be 2, such as in the case of kgator and Queen?).....and it was their reaction to being called out, castigated, and humiliated that really set them off.....pretty much how bwt describes it.

Comment

Originally posted by floppers View Post
                      As a teacher, by vocation, I agree with bwt, smart kids do wonderful things. Smart kids are rarely smart *****, and there are waaay more entertaining/stimulating/(insert superlative here) things to do on the internet, which they know about. I'm pretty sure that you guys will relate, because I'm thinking you were all once smart kids.
                      When I was 13, I took an IQ test (new version, needing calibration) and was accused of cheating. My IQ was a very improbable 215, so they had a point. I told them they had a non-random sample and how to fix it. That shut them up. In college, I took the Terman test, and scored 175+, though being restricted on time because of class limits. I can tell you as a matter of personal fact that IQ scores don't matter very much. I have had the privilege of knowing a lot of people that I know are far smarter than me, more moral than me, and more discerning than me, and I'm pretty sure I know a number of them here. There are a lot of things I don't understand and now know I will never understand. I cannot learn as quickly and as easily as I would like. I forget things I should remember. And, as I get older, I remember Charlie -- the protagonist in "Flowers for Algernon". I hope that's not me, but I think it might be. Yeah, I was a smart kid. Lately, I feel like HAL in "2001 -- a Space Odyssey", as memory banks are being unplugged. Perhaps I will soon start singing "A Bicycle Built For Two". I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                      X