Miriam Dyak's has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miriam Dyak's has died

My wife, Miriam, was an ardent fan and lover of the game and when she fell ill, she asked me to please let the Boggle community know if she died, which she did a couple of days ago. She had a huge amount of affection for you all and the game itself and wanted to make sure you understood her disappearance.. All the best, Richard Berger rb.masterpiecesoftheearth@gmail.com

Geez Richard, so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family........

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Richard

Comment

I felt nothing but affection for her and I wish you every bit of sympathy possible. I would have loved to have met her and told her to her face how wonderful I thought she was.

But you knew that. You were lucky to have had her in your life, and she was lucky to have had you. May you have peace and memories forever.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss. Miriam was an honoured member of this community. I'm sad to hear of her passing.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Richard. Thank you for letting us know what happened. Miriam was humorous, kind and supportive, a really genuine soul. I really enjoyed chatting with her on this forum and will miss her... Shalom
            Last edited by lalatan; 07-25-2022, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Richard for carrying out Miriam's wishes, we will feel her absence here, and miss her presence, and be glad to have known her in our community. Our heartfelt condolences to you, Wordtwist does not hold enough superlatives in this case.

Comment

I'm so sorry. This is a very sad day. Thank you Richard for letting us know.

Comment

So sorry for your loss, Richard. I love her profile illustration (Mark Henson's Snail Logic), and it makes me think she has just stepped through the portal into a truly amazing and limitless place. "There is but one ocean; it touches us all."

Comment

Profound sadness.

If we could only share your burden

Make it less

Though pain and suffering have limits

Love does not

Miriams' leaving

Is but a moment

From which you shall meet again

Thank you, Richard and Miriam for letting us be part of your life.

Comment

Very, very sorry for your loss, Richard. Miriam's been an active and vocal member here for well over a decade, and was helpful on multiple occasions when it came to fixing bugs and making improvements on the Wordtwist game. Thank you for letting us know of her passing.
                      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss. Miriam will be missed here.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss, Richard.

Comment

My deepest sympathy goes out to you, Richard.

Comment

Working...
                              X