No announcement yet.

Miriam Dyak's has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard, I am sorry for your loss. There is never enough time is there?

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Richard.

Comment

Words are never enough.... The circle of life begins again. A loss to the community. I hope you stay well Richard.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Richard. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Richard - please accept my condolences.

Comment

I'm not very vocal in the forum, but I do keep up with everyone. So sorry for the loss of Miriam. My condolences.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss as well, Richard. I hope your memories of Miriam will be a consolation for you in these hardest days.

Comment

Games Played: 30275 games
                  Total Points: 5135874 points
                  Average Score: 169.64 points
                  Most Words: 78 words
                  Highest Score: 486 points
                  Best Word: QUINQUASEXAGINTILLIARDTHS (54)
                  Longest Word: UNDECILLIONSEDECILLIARDTH (25)
                  Miriam's lifetime stats....

Mriam’s bio from her book IN CELEBRATION OF PLANET EARTH:

"My life centers in on the question of what is it that the Earth is evolving us humans to be? How can I begin to function as the Magician, the connector between energy and mass, the self-reflective consciousness of this fully alive and sentient being, Planet Earth? This adventure leads me into prayer, permaculture, village development, geomancy, Voice Dialogue, crystals, business, painting, diving, healing, infinite ways of playing with energy, and writing these poems."

And, WOW! Everyone should google Miriam Dyak...I already thought she rocked...but ...WOW! What celebrated company we keep...

Last edited by floppers; 07-27-2022, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by floppers View Post
                    Games Played: 30275 games
                    Total Points: 5135874 points
                    Average Score: 169.64 points
                    Most Words: 78 words
                    Highest Score: 486 points
                    Best Word: QUINQUASEXAGINTILLIARDTHS (54)
                    Longest Word: UNDECILLIONSEDECILLIARDTH (25)
                    Miriam's lifetime stats....

Mriam’s bio from her book IN CELEBRATION OF PLANET EARTH:

"My life centers in on the question of what is it that the Earth is evolving us humans to be? How can I begin to function as the Magician, the connector between energy and mass, the self-reflective consciousness of this fully alive and sentient being, Planet Earth? This adventure leads me into prayer, permaculture, village development, geomancy, Voice Dialogue, crystals, business, painting, diving, healing, infinite ways of playing with energy, and writing these poems."

And, WOW! Everyone should google Miriam Dyak...I already thought she rocked...but ...WOW! What celebrated company we keep...
                    Thanks for the heads up, Flops. Had no idea. Wonder how she found time for the game.

This topic heading has a profound ring,

like the title for a classic novel:

"Miriam Dyak Has Died."

It's a book that should be written. About the value an individual brings to life. All the progressive moments that she made life better for those around her. And worried when they did not. How her experiences enriched the experience of others.

The theme of the book would reveal how our contributions, no matter how seemingly small or large, carry forward in the lives we've touched. Long after we've passed away.

Lianne Moriarty would do it justice. Balancing how what we do can nourish or poison those around us. Sometimes both.

Seems that Miriam was a source of mental and spiritual nourishment.

Comment

Naboka, yesterday afternoon I started outlining a short story based on the topic heading. I will change the names but keep my connection to seeing and reading that original post. The gist will be this masquerade ball we all mingle at. We have our mask (game screen name) and this mystery that surrounds each of us.

Comment

Working...
                      X