No announcement yet.

What the heck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another apparent error: here, the previous "longest word" is given as 8 letters long, but in the list of words, there are two words longer than 8 letters that are not marked as unique. The "best word" also has a discrepancy with the list of words.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is caused by the same issue as before - a one-off due to data reformulation last week, not an ongoing bug. These issues will be largely worked out over the next week or so of normal game play.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by bwt1213 View Post
        One other thing I noticed because of the new dictionaries: the word counts for the puzzles are up. I like to look at the rare and ultra-rare word counts, then the common and wide counts before starting a board (and then I look to see who played it before and what the records are). I saw a board today where the rare + ultra-rare counts exceeded 500 and the common + wide counts were well over 400, so the board had nearly 1000 words on it. I had never seen that before.
        I just saw this one with an amazing number of words. (I was going to show the board itself, but clicked on past it.) BigBoard.jpg

Comment

Just added a new batch of several thousand 5x5 puzzles - this is one of them. Many of these new puzzles will be super-saturated with long words, others will feature super-long words only added in the recent dictionary update.

Working on a similar 4x4 update this week.
          If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
          X