Puzzle to Forum to Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzle to Forum to Puzzle

I wish there was a link to easily to go the puzzle AFTER I'm done reading the comments in the forum, rather than relying on my bookmarks to take me to a new game.

And vise versa would be helpful as well. The way I reach the forum is via a discussion category on the right of the screen next to the puzzle & then I use the links @ the top to switch between topics.

I also wish the messaging section was also easier to navigate as well. Alas, that's another topic. Mostly I ignore that part because I'll receive messages & not know it or I respond then can't find it, its all messed up. I think that section needs a complete overhaul.

My coffee shop doesn't open on Tuesdays. It's Tuesday. I have only a very small inkling of what 2cute is describing (coffee doesn't just make it look like I'm paying attention, it's like my personal internal "choke" (that used to be a thing)). However, I have an inkling when I re-read this on Wednesday, it will agree. I am thinking there is something I don't particularly like about the Puzzle/Forum/Puzzle navigation.

Comment

Is it different for everyone else?

How do you navigate from playing games to reading the forum? And then vise versa?

Comment

Originally posted by 2cute View Post
        Is it different for everyone else?

How do you navigate from playing games to reading the forum? And then vise versa?
        I go to one of the latest posts by clicking on the titles on the main page. If I want to visit a thread that hasn't been one of the most recent posts, I go to the Wordtwist forum via one of the current posts. To get back to the game, I make excessive use of the "back" button.
        I agree that it's not very convenient and I'd welcome a change.

Comment

I usually right-click whichever post I'm interested in and open the forum in a new tab (if I remember to that is!). That way I can read the forum (frequent) or reply (rare) without losing the actual game site.

Comment

Thanks pdiddp, that's how I'm going to do it from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by pdiddp View Post
              I usually right-click whichever post I'm interested in and open the forum in a new tab (if I remember to that is!). That way I can read the forum (frequent) or reply (rare) without losing the actual game site.
              That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of that. 2 tabs, one for the forum, one for the game. Then when you're done using the site you just close the unused tab.

So do you ever use the messaging portion of the site? Would that be on its own tab as well? Do you ever lose discussions & can't find when they went?

Comment

That link is there?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by plopfill View Post
                  That link is there?
                  How did you get that list of games? That's not on my screen.

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 6.37.57 PM.png

Comment

Working...
                  X