How many words???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many words???

It's been a while since I was presented with a new board. I just got one and my eyes about popped out of my head!!! There are 1565 words to be found. Of course, I froze and found a piddly 30 words. I think I suffer from the new game version of white coat syndrome, lol. I'd love to see/know what a speed player could do with that game.

I see you haven't been following the latest exploits of Megaword. Or Estive. Or Brisul. Or (list of top 20 players). I have seen my average score per game increase by 50 points, but the very best players have done better than that.,

Comment

Originally posted by bwt1213 View Post
      I see you haven't been following the latest exploits of Megaword. Or Estive. Or Brisul. Or (list of top 20 players). I have seen my average score per game increase by 50 points, but the very best players have done better than that.,
      The most words found in any single 5x5 game is 365. The most Megaword has found in a single game is 344. These are amazing figures but I wonder what they could do with a game that has over 1,500 words to be found. I've not seen a game that has anything close to that word count. Actually, I can't say I've seen anything over 800 total words. And you're correct that I don't follow what others are doing. I just play the games, but I do notice whose names pop up the most in the game results. My surprise was at the number of words available in that one game.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBeanie View Post
        It's been a while since I was presented with a new board. I just got one and my eyes about popped out of my head!!! There are 1565 words to be found.
        I got one a while back that has 2417 words:
        Code:
        MOLLD
        PARIE
        SETAN
        DSITE
        GNORS
        I wonder what the maximum is, both among all possible boards and among the ones currently in WordTwist.

Comment

Wow, Nylimb! 2417 words - the mind boggles. I thought 1565 was fantastical.

Comment

Working...
          X