X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.141592653589 (roughly)

Or 3.14 among friends.

Happy Pi Day everyone!

Waiting for 1:59:26 and trying to celebrate before the next second elapses, so I can be sure that particular piece of lightning is bottled.

Comment

How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy lectures involving quantum mechanics, and if the lectures were boring or tiring, then any odd thinking was on quartic equations again...
      Last edited by DrPlacebo; 03-14-2023, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I was just reading up on tau the twice pi constant, musing that at least in degree, quintic is even odder than quartic, and enjoying a slice of homeade apple pie. The honeycrisps I used were not as flavorful as those in the fall. I wonder where they get apples this time of year, anyway...
        Last edited by BoggleOtaku; 03-14-2023, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoggleOtaku View Post
          I was just reading up on tau the twice pi constant, musing that at least in degree, quintic is even odder than quartic, and enjoying a slice of homeade apple pie. The honeycrisps I used were not as flavorful as those in the fall. I wonder where they get apples this time of year, anyway...
          A question: just what number is 13462233428642526724 etc.? Dr. Placebo was showing the digits of pi with the number of letters in each word.

Comment

Was I down a river therewith in severe angst? Yes!

Over my head. Cheers to DrPlacebo!
            Last edited by BoggleOtaku; 03-15-2023, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwt1213 View Post

Dr. Placebo was showing the digits of pi with the number of letters in each word.
              Ohhhh, I wondered why Dr. Placebo was suddenly incoherent.

Comment

Working...
              X