Wait? What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait? What?

Sometimes after I finish a game, I check to see if my nice eight letter word tied or beat the best word or longest word that has been played. Usually I burst out laughing at the 13, 14, 15 or 16 letter word that holds the record, and I admit that sometimes it takes me two or three tries to untangle and find the word.

Then there was this morning. When I checked after my game on a 4X4 grid, I saw that Lalatan had a 33 letter word worth 23,751 points! How can that be? There are only 16 letters that can only be used once each! Then I noticed that Lalatan's word contained runes and glyphs! I also noticed some of the glyphs were of colors that exist outside of the visible spectrum!! Those glyphs can only be viewed and printed with a photo-optic transducer! I mistakenly thought that that device was TOP SECRET. Apparently not.

I'm going to check for a used one on eBay. Well, get ready to "shake it up baby" all you Twisters, because the cat is now out of the bag! Place your favorite Scrodinger's joke here:_____.

Originally posted by dannyb View Post
    Sometimes after I finish a game, I check to see if my nice eight letter word tied or beat the best word or longest word that has been played. Usually I burst out laughing at the 13, 14, 15 or 16 letter word that holds the record, and I admit that sometimes it takes me two or three tries to untangle and find the word.

Then there was this morning. When I checked after my game on a 4X4 grid, I saw that Lalatan had a 33 letter word worth 23,751 points! How can that be? There are only 16 letters that can only be used once each! Then I noticed that Lalatan's word contained runes and glyphs! I also noticed some of the glyphs were of colors that exist outside of the visible spectrum!! Those glyphs can only be viewed and printed with a photo-optic transducer! I mistakenly thought that that device was TOP SECRET. Apparently not.

I'm going to check for a used one on eBay. Well, get ready to "shake it up baby" all you Twisters, because the cat is now out of the bag! Place your favorite Scrodinger's joke here:_____.
    say, huh?

I mean, sometimes this game is nuts. A few weeks ago I woke up with 8 more longest words than I had before going to bed, with no more games played.

But...

ps: have you been watching Big Bang Theory or something? Scrodinger's comes up over and over in the script.
    Last edited by Naboka; 06-23-2023, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X