coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coincidence?

Why are many of my higher scored games not submitting? The timer runs out and it says submitting but it stays on the page of the game I just played. Twice I waited to see if the game will be submitted but the page timed out. This has only happened with one sub 400 score. I can hit the play button and get a new board, but I don't think that the score of the previous game was submitted.

Hi danny -

I've tried to replicate this issue and so far no luck. What browser and operating system are you using?
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

I am using Firefox 75.15.0esr and OSX 10.9.5.

Comment

Another member, Toebirds, in another game stated he was having a similar problem around the same date: forum.puzzlebaron.com/forum/puzzle-baron/crossword-puzzles/34050-why-are-my-scores-not-being-recorded-in-my-profile -

I don't know if your problems are related, they do seem similar. I don't have the answer. I just thought it was interesting that YOU BOTH ARE HAVING A SIMILAR SYSTEM PROBLEM IN TWO DIFFERENT SITE GAMES.

Comment

My problem, for what ever reason, ended after 21/2 days. Fingers crossed that it doesn't pop up again.

Comment

Working...
          X