What the hey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hey?

Is anyone else getting the AWA Business Support ad covering the top right quarter (of the board) and timer of the 4X4 game?

Please post a screenshot of any ads that interfere with gameplay. Our ad network is good about responding to these but they require a screenshot in order to track down the offending ad, and since different users get different ads I usually am not able to replicate these ad problems on my system. Thanks!
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Here is one! Ad on board 27-01-2024.jpg

Comment

Thank you Turbo2! I've forwarded this screenshot to our ad management company. As a thank you, and to fix this issue for you straight away, I've upped you to a premium account for the next week, free of charge. This should remove all ads as long as you are logged in.
        If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Oh my, thank you! I was just happy to help!

Comment

The problem disappeared for a while but now it is back;Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 9.32.01 AM.png

Comment

Thanks Danny! Sending your screenshot over to our ad management company now.

Comment

Here is another one

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 12.54.27 PM.png
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you! Are you also using Safari by any chance, or a different browser?

Comment

Yup, Safari.

Comment

Thanks! You're bumped up to premium (ads free) for the next week - should have it sorted by then.

Comment

Very kind - and not necessary, but appreciated.

Comment

Just an update - our ad manager has found the source of the problem and is turning off that ad network shortly. They are also working on a more permanent solution to keep this from happening again in the future. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Comment

Thanks for getting on the problem so quickly.

Comment

The problem persists, as of 3:55pm Eastern Time. Here is a screen shot showing the part of my own screen that keeps getting overwritten by these annoying ads.
                              image.png
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X