6x6 Wordtwist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6x6 Wordtwist

We've made a brand new library of 6x6 Wordtwist games available as a thank you to our premium members. If you're logged in under a premium account you should see the option for 6x6 games on the main game initialization page.

The 6x6 games are still officially in BETA, meaning there may still be some bugs in the system that I have to work out. If you notice any issues please feel free to post them here or email me at puzzlebaron -at- gmail.com.

Thanks for playing!

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Pushed to start a game, nothing, is it also for mobile use?

Comment

Hi 63chev - I'm still working on updating the mobile gameboard to work with 6x6 games. Will post here when it's ready.
      If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Mobile 6x6 games should be working now.

Comment

Looks good, I'm excited to try it!

Comment

Does this mean there are 36-letter words waiting to be found? Sounds fun!

Comment

Looks like there’s only one ​​​: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

Ironically it’s the fear of long words!

Comment

There is indeed one board in the new 6x6 library that contains a 36 letter word. Ironically, it isn't the one posted above - which would have been much more fitting!

Comment

Interesting Stephen. Really curious now!

Comment

Do you find SUPERINCOMPREHENSIBLENESS to be mere child's play?

Are NEUROPSYCHOPHARMACOLOGIST and ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAOHICAL
                    insufficient aids in your cortical quest toward higher letter-count consciousness?

Are you tired of tackling measly microscopic molehills like QUINQUASEXAGINTILLIARDTHS?

Do you feel deceived by OVERIMPRESSIONABLENESSES from mere 25-letter words?

If so, now is the time blow your hornswoggledish doubts away!
                    Bite the bullet and pay the piper!
                    Don your big boy pants and cross the Rubicon!

Do not settle for mere OVERINTELLECTUALIZATIONS when you can

-Swallow the pill in a feverish forage for DIMETHLYAMIDOPHENYLDIMETHYLPYRAZOLON;

-Capture lightning in your unshatterable POLYOXYBENZYLMETHYLENGLYCOLANHYDRIDE bottle;

-SUPERCHALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSLY chase the HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPEDALIOPHOBICS* afar while ensconsed in your WELCOMEHOMEHUSBANDTHOUGHNEVERSODRUNK** garden of succulent delights.

Why clutch at straws when you can reach for the stars!

----------
                    *An alternate spelling to HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA.
                    **An alternate (plural) seems possible: WELCOMEHOMEHUSBANDHOWEVERDRUNKYOUBES​.

See https://lotsofwords.com/e/36-letters, https://www.litscape.com/words/lengt...ter_words.html
                    Last edited by BoggleOtaku; 02-14-2024, 03:06 AM.

Comment

I just took out a 1 week membership to check out the 6x6 boards. I'm loving it! I won't be setting (m)any records but I do love the extra time.

Stephen, do you want to know about little cosmetic things like headings not lining up with their respective columns?

Are you after feedback from desktop/laptop players as well as mobile users?

image.png

Comment

Thanks JJ! Yes, please feel free to send feedback on all issues, cosmetic or otherwise.

In this particular case those are not column headers but rather tabs - if you click on them you'll get individual leaderboards for each category. But I will see if I can improve the design to make that more obvious. (I agree, they do sort of look like they are misaligned table headings.)

For example, if you click on "Best Word" you'll see yourself at the #1 spot with PREFORMULATING. Nice find!

wordtwist best words.png

Comment

Thanks! It's probably the only time I'll be in the number 1 spot for any of the stats, lol

Comment

I've played 6x6 a few times now, and it's just crazy! But I mean that in a good way :-D It's certainly a new experience and challenge to try to make sense of that vast field of letters.

Comment

How do you get to the 6 x 6 boards? I don't see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X