6x6 Wordtwist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jazzy -

6x6 boards are available only for premium members. If you'd like to try them out, shoot me an email at puzzlebaron@gmail.com and I'll give you a free 24 hour premium upgrade so you can see what they're like.

Stephen
    If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzygaltoo View Post
      How do you get to the 6 x 6 boards? I don't see it.
      jazzygaltoo, to get to 6x6 games with premium membership, you need to change the game selection setting to "allow me to choose"

image.png

Comment

I've been playing 6x6 for a few days now and I have to say I really like it!
        My favourite aspect is the fleeting/dynamic nature of the leaderboard, with only the top 10 players of the last 7 days being shown. If the number 1 player takes a break for more than a week, their scores disappear from the leaderboard and other players have more of a chance to rise up through the ranks. Is this just for the beta version though, or is this system going to stay?

Comment

Originally posted by crazykate View Post
          I've been playing 6x6 for a few days now and I have to say I really like it!
          My favourite aspect is the fleeting/dynamic nature of the leaderboard, with only the top 10 players of the last 7 days being shown. If the number 1 player takes a break for more than a week, their scores disappear from the leaderboard and other players have more of a chance to rise up through the ranks. Is this just for the beta version though, or is this system going to stay?
          That's a feature I like, too. I hope it stays. I haven't played many (if any) 5x5 games since 6x6 was introduced. That extra minute is fantastic for a clunky typist like me, lol.

Comment

7 day leaderboards will remain a permanent 6x6 feature. I've also added another several thousand brand new 6x6 boards this morning. Enjoy!
            If you enjoy our puzzles, please consider upgrading to a premium account to remove all ads and help support us financially. Thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              7 day leaderboards will remain a permanent 6x6 feature. I've also added another several thousand brand new 6x6 boards this morning. Enjoy!
              That's great news on both counts, Stephen

Comment

I would like to congratulate Qlaudie on finding SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
                (58 points)​
                My subscription will expire today and I'll maybe join in again at a later date, so I'll lose access to the leaderboard. I feel this is an achievement to be celebrated though, hence the public shout-out.

Comment

Working...
                X